Wednesday, September 9, 2015

20% off Orla Kiely Backpacks at Amazon

$110.40 with discount (originally $138)

Amazon is celebrating back-to-school time with a 20% off promotion for backpacks, which includes a great selection of Orla Kiely backpacks (even new arrivals!) This time of year is probably the most stressful time for me because it means returning to work from a long break and getting back into a whole new routine, so little treats like these are always welcome at the beginning of the school year. I've been wanting this Big Owl Small Backpack since the moment I first saw it, and now's a great time to buy! I'm also loving this Sixties Stem Punched Leather Mini Bay Backpack in the Spruce colorway (I'm hoping Amazon stocks this color soon!) What are your favorite backpacks this season? Do you plan on purchasing anything from this sale? Just make sure to use code 20BACKPACK at checkout :)

No comments: