Sunday, September 20, 2015

My Favorite Looks from Orla Kiely's SS16 Presentation

Below are my favorite looks from Orla Kiely's SS16 Presentation yesterday. Let's take a closer look at each piece, shall we :)

This was by far my favorite look from the collection. I love the simplicity and vintage look of the top portion (I'm not quite sure if this is a dress or two separate pieces) and the floral print of the bottom. The dark navy and coral colors work quite well together.

This sweater is SO quirky and fun! I absolutely love the yellow color, floral print, and ruffled placket and collar (so pretty much everything!)

I found this dress so interesting because it's pieced together with so many different prints. I know this might be too much for some, but I totally love it. The top and bottom portions are black and white polka dotted, while the middle portion has a green floral print. And then the collar is yet another print, and it has an adorable peter pan collar and neck tie.

You know how obsessed I've been with midi skirts lately, so I was quite excited to see this one. The color and texture are so pretty, and I love the pockets and the buttons down the front. The blouse is also super adorable - I love the bib front and ruffle details.

I love jumpsuits, so of course this outfit was a favorite of mine. I love this black and white print, and it looks so comfortable to wear.

Do you have any favorites from the presentation? If you haven't seen the entire collection yet, click here to check it out.

No comments: