Thursday, September 24, 2015

Thursday Purseday: Orla Kiely Textured Vinyl Scribble Sunflower Small Jeanie Bag

It's been awhile since I've done a Thursday Purseday post, so I thought I'd get back into it with my latest obsession. This purse was a recent gift from my Mom, and I absolutely love it and have already worn it a ton since I got it. It's surprisingly versatile and, even though the fall season has officially begun, I'm going to keep using this purse throughout the fall/winter months.

Indigo colorway
Spring/Summer 2015 Collection

Back of the purse.

The bottom of the purse has no feet, which I found quite surprising. This is such a nice bag to me and I want to keep it in the best condition possible, so I love when my purses have feet to help protect the bottom.

The side of the purse has a nice slim, structured profile.

There's a detachable adjustable shoulder strap so the bag can be worn crossbody or over the shoulder.

There's also a detachable leather pocket, which I love and think looks nicer than the pockets that are sewn onto the purse.

There's a zipper closure up top, and gold colored hardware throughout.

The inside features a Linear Stem jacquard lining.

One zippered pocket.

And two pockets with attached key ring on the other side.

Here's a closeup of the print, which I think looks so pretty and vibrant. The blue centers are a much deeper blue than how they appear online, and they look so nice against the off-white background.

Check out my previous OOOTD post here, where I'm wearing this purse :)

No comments: