Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Orla Kiely Textured Spot Flower Cushions

Orla Kiely has released another design in her ever-growing collection of cushions. This design features a new print called the Textured Spot Flower, available in Dark Olive, Nutmeg, or Slate. Each cushion features the print on each side, but in a reversed color. 

My husband was not too fond of these pillows because he thinks it doesn't look like a typical Orla Kiely design. And he's right...but I totally love these! I think the design is so interesting, and I'm loving the darker colors.

£40

£40

£40

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness. I thought your son drew on your pillow and you shared the pic with us. LOL

iloveorlakiely said...

Haha, is that what it looks like to you? Hmm, maybe these pillows don't look as good as I thought haha :)

Anonymous said...

Yeah! I am a huge orla fans but I don't really like the design this time. :)

iloveorlakiely said...

Welp, looks like I'm in the minority here :)

lisa said...

Ugh. I'm with your husband. Count me out on these. I think you'll be able to get them on major discount. I can't see them selling all that well.

iloveorlakiely said...

Maybe I'll see them at Burlington one day :)

Anonymous said...

I have all 3....and love them.....