Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Up to 70% off Orla Kiely at Target


Just wanted to let everyone know that Orla Kiely’s latest travel collection for Target is now up to 70% off in stores! I was able to purchase the suitcase pictured above for just $54 (originally $179.99!) Just make sure you actually use a price finder to scan the tag – never trust what’s printed on the price tag! I’ve bought items that were only marked down to 30% off, but they rang up for 70% off! I’ve noticed, however, that many of the Orla Kiely items are no longer showing up in the system when you use the in-store price finder. I’ve had to ask a sales associate to scan the price for me, and they were be able to tell me the most recent and accurate price for the item. One cashier told me that whenever that happens, they’re about to clear out inventory of that item and send it somewhere else. Where?! I wanted to ask, but I restrained myself. I’ve recently started seeing the yoga items at Ross and some of the really old Method hand soaps at T.J. Maxx, so my guess is that they’ll end up at a retail store like that. BUT if you can find them at a Target store now, definitely pick them up because they are such awesome deals!

3 comments:

Peggy said...

I about screamed when I saw the car suitcase today because all of my targets they are long gone! But they wouldn't sell it to me at 70%!! It was still $100 - I think 30% off

Peggy said...

I about screamed when I saw the car suitcase today because all of my targets they are long gone! But they wouldn't sell it to me at 70%!! It was still $100 - I think 30% off

iloveorlakiely said...

Yup, the ones I've found near me are also still ringing up for $97. Bummer because I know a few months back, people were finding them for 70% off...weird that now they're only 30% off.