Thursday, September 17, 2015

Orla Kiely iPhone 6 Cases


Orla Kiely iPhone 6 cases are finally here! Available at Venom Communications, these cases come in a duo pack that features a different print on each case. This is a wonderful idea because I myself am always switching out my cases, so I love that these come in a pack of two. You can choose from Elephant & Stem Tulip, Girl & Big Spot Shadow Flower, or Cat & Flower Stem Duo. The last one features a brand new print, which I believe will officially debut in the SS16 collection, so it's nice that we get a tiny glimpse of it now. It's quite difficult choosing a favorite. They are all SO cute and coordinate so well together.

Elephant & Stem Tulip Duo
Available for iPhone 6/6s £24.99 and iPhone 6/6s Plus £29.99
These elephants are so adorable, and I love how girly and pretty the Stem Tulip case is. Probably my favorite :)

£24.99
As you know, yellow is my favorite color, so I absolutely love this duo. The Girl print is new for this season (see the Duet Intarsia Sweater from the AW15 collection here), which is quite quirky and fun. 

£24.99
The Tall Flower Stem print was my favorite from the SS15 collection, so I'm glad to see a version of it on one of these cases. The new Cat print is super cute as well!

See? It's tough to pick a favorite! Have you decided yet which ones you like the best? Click here to shop the collection!

No comments: