Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Orla Kiely Spotted: Target Flower Serving Bowl on Modern Family

With the season 7 premiere of Modern Family airing tonight, I thought it'd be fun to do a special throwback Orla Kiely Spotted post. Pictured below is one of the serving bowls from the 2009 Orla Kiely collaboration with Target, sitting on the counter just next to Phil's right shoulder :)

Orla Kiely for Target Flower Serving Bowl spotted on Season 1 Episode 1 of Modern Family that aired September 23, 2009

Flower Serving Bowl
Retail $19.99

I actually didn't start watching Modern Family until a couple seasons after it premiered. My husband and I were just flipping channels one day and decided to watch this show that everyone seemed to be talking about. Needless to say, Modern Family quickly became one of our favorite shows - it's our go-to pick-me-up whenever we're in need of something funny after a stressful day.

No comments: